ANNEALING MADE PERFECT
The Mark II AMP Induction annealing machine adds some advances over the original Mark I. First off, the Mark II now works with cartridges from 17 Hornet to 50 BMG. Additional air intakes and upgraded cooling fans provide improved airflow and better cooling for extended annealing sessions. Possibly the most exciting feature of the Mark II is the additional of pre-loaded AZTEC mode allowing users complete independence in determining the exact, correct annealing setting, regardless of cartridge, brand neck wall thickness or lot.
The Mark II model has the following improvements:
- Larger inductor to suit 50 BMG.
- Capable of annealing everything from .17 Hornet to 50 BMG.
- Significantly more output power.
- Ceramic heat shield in the inductor to aid in heat management.
- Superior cooling allowing near indefinite run time on smaller cases such as 223.
- User replaceable pilot boss should the existing one get cross threaded or damaged.
- An increase on the Warranty from one year to 3 years.
- AZTEC MODE included and ready to use.
- Existing STANDARD program range expanded and updated. The expanded programs can also be patched onto existing Mark I units.
CALIBER SPECIFIC PILOTS NOT INCLUDED. CLICK HERE FOR PILOTS